Recently, the .nyc Domain Meetup hosted a crowd of nearly 175 attendees for Changing Digital Landscape of NYC 2016. We were there and gotta say – the content and presenters were fantastic.
- Aileen Gemma Smith, CEO Visalytics
- Clayton Banks, CEO, Silicon Harlem
- Dmitry Gragilev, CEO, Just Reach Out
- Erica Gonzales, Digital Strategy Director, NYC Council
- Erika Hatfield, Comms Director, Transit Wireless
- Mark Jaffe, Chamber of Commerce of Greater NY
- Stacey Levine, Comms Director, LinkNYC
They covered a wide range of key topics, including SEO, publicly available WiFi, and community involvement. But at the heart of it all was the passion to embrace technology to move the city forward.
In case you missed it, check out the recap here.
If video is more your speed, take a look at these clips of the event.
Editor’s Note: The .nyc registry is not the organizer or owner of the .nyc Domain Meetup. But we do think it’s pretty awesome, and we’re happy to promote the great work they’re doing.